2019-04-22 Lisboa Compras Ref: 238-000016-1
Adecco Permanent Placement is dedicated to the recruitment and selection of professionals for direct contracting by its clients. We work with companies from the most diverse sectors and look for candidates for all types of functions and levels of qualification.
Manage and Lead a team of Buyers driving selection of suppliers, tendering, negotiation and contract renewals for portion of the spend managed above the market by NPD.
Establish, manage and lead a team of Buyers working on S&IM categories ensuring the objectives and targets are met;
Continuously develop and enhance Buyers capabilities to succeed on their roles;
Drive selection of suppliers, tendering, negotiation and contract renewals according to the defined strategies and guidance, business priorities, Group policies and principles;
Achieve an optimized procure to pay process and the best cost/performance ratio;
Drive tail spend optimization for the spend managed by the team;
Measure and drive process compliance and utilization of leveraged buying agreements and optimization of procurement channels;
Contribute to the Goal alignment implementation in the procurement department.
- University graduate or equivalent in areas such as Business and/or Finance, Procurement, Supply chain;
- Proficiency in English (business writing and speaking skills);
- Good business writing skills with the ability to convince others;
- Ability to use networks to influence business activity;
- System and software skills;
- Ability to successfully lead projects and people;
- Demonstrated the ability to manage several categories at the same time;
- Demonstrated successful business partnering, Stakeholder management/engagement.
- Discipline, proactive, results focus, self motivation;
- Understand the Business Environment.
What we offer:
Direct contract with our client,
Opportunity to work in a reference company in its sector;
Salary conditions compatible with professional experience;
Dynamic and versatile work environment;
Initial and continuous training.
To apply, please submit your resume in English to the following email: email@example.com