2019-02-18 Lisboa Administrativo, Secretariado, Receção Ref: 130-000050-1
A Personal Assistant works closely with management to provide administrative support. They help managers to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial, administrative and operational responsibilities.
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation;
• Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
• Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
• Dealing with incoming email and often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
• Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
In addition to supporting managers, their team and departments, many Assistants also have their own personal workload and responsibilities. The scope of the role can be extensive and additional duties may include:
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
• Carrying out specific projects and research;
• Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence.
- Proficient English (mandatory)
- Bachelor Degree
- Work experience in similar areas
• A solid company that still keeps growing, changing and innovating, and giving teams room to be proactive and creative;
• Real career opportunities – we care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is an obvious possibility but we offer more than that: possibility of lateral moves, joining different teams, of mastering a specific skill;
• Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you – and spread all over the globe;
• Company culture that is based on transparency, teamwork and excellence.