2019-11-08 Lisboa Finanças, Contabilidade, Auditoria Ref: 238-000290-1
Adecco Permanent Placement is dedicated to the recruitment and selection of professionals for direct contracting by its clients. We work with companies from the most diverse sectors and look for candidates for all types of functions and levels of qualification. Through the Finance & Office specialization, focused on financial and cross-sectional office profiles, she selects for direct integration into a leading company in her market sector.
- Manage customer/account queries to ensure sales ledger balances are clean on customer account;
- Successful management of due and overdue balances on customer account, maximizing On Time Payment for all Customers;
- Notify Markets of uncollectable debt risks & mitigate where possible;
- Collection activities based on Market Collection Strategy;
- Respond to incoming collection concerns from the customer and internal stakeholders;
- Focus on Customer Service, ensuring good communication levels to identify and resolve problems on customer’s accounts;
- High School Degree;
- Previous experience in Collection or Finance area is an advantage;
- Proficiency in Ducth and a intermedium level of English;
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and SAP is a plus;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- High Customer Service skills;
- Able to propose and implement improvements in procedures.
- Opportunity to work in a reference company in its sector;
- Salary conditions compatible with professional experience;
- Dynamic and versatile work environment;
- Work contract with our client;
- Initial and continuous training.