2019-11-18 Lisboa Recursos Humanos Ref: 155-000443-1
- Provide strategic guidance, enablement, thought leadership and operational assistance to the recruitment team;
- Optimize teams' abilities to achieve delivery, quality, diversity and costs targets for recruitment;
- Lead the respective team and ensure compliance and control of all recruitment activities and processes;
- Execute all or some of the sourcing, scouting and candidate management processes including Supplier Relationship Management, Alumni programs, Recruitment Marketing and Analytics.
- Degree in HR; Management; Organizational Psychology or similar;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience;
- Advanced level of english is crucial;
- Ability to comunicate with different people from different background and hierarchies;
- Analytical profile;
- Be able to lead teams and improve their abilities.
Schedule: 9am to 6pm