2019-11-21 Oeiras, Lisboa Saúde, Medicina, Enfermagem Ref: 155-000451-1
O Grupo Adecco é o fornecedor líder mundial de soluções de Recursos Humanos. Presente em Portugal desde 1989, a Adecco proporciona diariamente trabalho a mais de 10.000 pessoas, colocadas em cerca de 1.500 empresas clientes de vários sectores de atividade.
Neste momento encontramo-nos a recrutar, através da área de especialização de Outsourcing, um Medical Infomation Specialist para um projeto de continuidade num prestigiado cliente do setor farmacêutico.
The Medical Information Specialist is the person responsible for all Medical Information handling which includes the creation of response rules to Medical Information Request (MIR), respond to the majority of MIR and ensure that all good practice criteria are implemented and used among all process intervenient.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds in first line to all MIR received from healthcare providers and the public;
- Responsible for research, assessing and compiling high-quality timely responses in a fair and balanced accurate format;
- Provide the most accurate and relevant medical information about the client products to both external & internal customers either verbally or in writing, and consistent with data in our database;
- Manage Clic@ service and all its proprieties (templates, working instructions, etc);
- Provides training related to Medical Information processes to the relevant stakeholders and newcomers;
- Provides Medical Information support (literature search, synopses etc) for other internal customers (marketing, medical affairs, external affairs).
- Degree in the area of the Life Sciences;
- Previous experience working in Pharmaceutical Industry scientific or marketing area;
- Literature searching skills;
- Excellent understanding of core systems, tools, and metrics included but not limited to medical literature software;
- Outstanding communication and skills and the ability to function within a team environment;
- High level of scientific and ethical integrity;
- Handling of multiple tasks at the same time and working under pressure;
- Proactive “can do” attitude and passion for the creation of innovative solutions;
- Strong customer facing skills, listening skills, probing skills, and flexibility;
- Corporate culture competencies of Leader Behaviors, including Business Integrity.
Outsourcing contract for a lon term/ permanent position.