2023-01-09 Lisboa Call Center, Apoio Ao Cliente Ref: 241-000686-1
Adecco Human Resources is currently searching and hiring, through it's Shared Service Center Recruitment team, English speakers for a role of Workforce Planner 100% (M/F) for it's international telecommunications client.
As a Planning Analyst & Forecasting you will be:
responsible for customer contact volume forecasting, planning of capacities to treat our customers and internal shift planning.
The role of the “Planning Analyst” is covering analysis of historical data, deviations, trends and forecasting future volumes including project impacts.
• Analysis of call volumes;
• Generate volume forecasts;
• Explain clearly and appropriately to different audience’s variances to plan;
• Attend and advise various stakeholders about impacts, i.e. operations, training, sales & marketing etc.
• Ability to analyze complex situations and to present findings to senior management team;
• Analytical and networked thinking, pronounced strengths in dealing with numbers and data;
• Ability to work independently and taking ownership;
• Extraordinary motivation and ability to deliver reliably in a high-pressure environment;
• High degree of engagement, flexibility, independence and professional appearance;
• Good communication skills and collaborative way of working.
• Completed commercial education, Bachelor’s degree would be a plus;
• University degree (Msc. or higher) in a quantitative, numerical subject such as any STEM field, Economics or Business Informatics.
• Experience in contact center environment of at least 3 years is a must;
• Experience in contact center planning or similar positions would be a plus.
• Be fluent in written and oral English;
• German would be a plus.
• Good knowledge of MS-Office;
• Profound skills in Microsoft Excel (including Pivot).
• Direct conytact with the client;
• Salary package according to experience
• Bonus performance
• Meal & flex work allowance
• Health insurance
• Free coffee