2022-10-12 Lisboa Finanças, Contabilidade, Auditoria Ref: 241-000696-1
Adecco SSC team is dedicated to the recruitment and selection of professionals for direct contracting by its clients. We work with companies from the most diverse sectors and look for candidates for all types of functions and levels of qualification.
We are currently recruiting a AML Analysts (M/F) for our client in Lisbon.
The main tasks :
- Ensure the completeness of the information required for the risk analysis of the files entrusted to you and check their consistency;
- Carry out risk analysis of files and/or carry out client investigations following the detection of anomalies or remarkable operations;
- Render an opinion and present it to the various validators for decision;
- Follow up on decisions to ensure the closure of assigned files;
- Be aware of changes in compliance standards and implement them, particularly in terms of procedures and tools
- You are a native in a European language (French, German, Italian) (C2 level or equivalent),
- You speak English (Level B1-B2)
- You have previous professional experience in the insurance industry
- You ideally have a higher education degree in one of the following subjects: Economics, Law, Management, but this position is open to any degree with a minimum of BAC if accompanied by relevant professional experience.
- You must have a good command of the office pack, particularly Excel and Word,
- Team player and good analitical skills
- Work contract with our client
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
- Hybrid working method
- Continuous development and career growth opportunities on a local and global level