2022-11-28 Lisboa Informática Ref: 228-000202-1
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions. Present in Portugal since 1989, Adecco provides daily work to more than 10,000 people, placed in about 1,500 client companies from various sectors of activity. The IT industry is growing, and our partners see the need to increase their teams.
- Deep knowledge of .Net/.Net Core and Solid knowledge of POO principles.
- Experience in ASP.NET Core Web API and RESTful API techniques
- Solid understanding and experience with multi-threading and asynchronous programming.
- Familiar with SQL and NoSql databases
- Hands-on experience with containerization solutions like Docker.
- Experience in designing and building service-oriented architectures or API-based microservices.
- Diligent with automated tests like Nunit/Moq/Cucumber etc.
- Strong experience with middleware messaging services like Rabbit MQ, TIBCO, SignalR etc.
- Solid experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools like Git, TeamCity etc.
- Agile development/software lifecycle
- Take responsibility for software delivery, ensuring that quality and scope expectations are met.
- Contribute to and take ownership of the technical design and ensure that all aspects of the system architecture are well documented.
- Work closely with partner technology teams and collaborate effectively.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
-At least 4 year’s of experience in Development with .NET Tech
-Fluency in English
Want to know more about the project and our conditions?
Apply directly here or at our website!
We are also on LinkedIn, check our offers there.