2022-11-22 Lisboa Banca E Seguros Ref: 241-000737-1
Adecco is currently searching and recruiting Dutch and English speakers for the role of Insurance Administrator for i's international client in the Insurance area.
The Insurance Administrator is responsible for the handling of tasks related to the preparation and subsequent administration of insurance policies. Main objective of role is to provide high quality administrative support to underwriters, brokers and end clients.
The work of the team follows a set process, for a variety of different such as:
- Ensure high quality and efficient processing of administration requests with specific analysis, from a range of stakeholders including external brokers and end clients as well as internal underwriting teams. These processes include, e.g. issuing policies, mid-term adjustments, renewals, cancellations, Pre Priced Proposals.
- Provide superb customer experience as first point of contact for brokers and clients by answering internal and external questions which fall within the Insurance Administrator scope, and determine and execute the transfer of all other questions to the relevant departments.
- Ensure accurate, timely and efficient data entry of insurance risks as per the Hiscox standards to achieve Service Excellence
- Establish constant superb quality output by performing regular Quality Audits.
- Liaise with internal and external parties to respond to and resolve queries within processing deadlines.
- Deliver exceptional service standards/KPI’s.
- Support data cleansing and mass change processing projects.
- Participate and provide support to process improvement projects.
- Participate and support the implementation in continuous improvement or change project work.
- Contribute to technical support and procedural best,
- Providing new ideas and support the team leader and coordinator regarding execution.
- Provide support to other teams to cover absences and peak workloads.
- You will have a Baccalaureate qualification.
- Proficient in written and spoken Dutch and English;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a member of various teams.
- Curious, willing to learn and showing a challenging conventions spirit.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail to produce high quality output even when dealing with high volume
- Ability to organize, prioritize and plan workload to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate personal integrity; doing what they say they’ll do when they said they’d do it.
- Customer centric approach
- Expresses a “can-do” attitude.
You will ideally have experience of working in an office environment, ideally in a multi-national, multi lingual environment. This could include work experience as part of a training program but is not essential. Experience in insurance is an advantage.
Evidence of an interest in a career in administration, insurance or shared services is required.
You will need good computer skills including Microsoft Outlook and Excel skills. Training to develop your IT skills can be provided.
- Direct contract with our client
- Great Salary conditions
- Annual Bonus
- Pension Fund
- Christmas Hampers
- Health Insurance (family also)
- Monday to Friday: 35h/week schedule (from 7:30-15:30 OR 8:30-16:30)