2023-03-06 Lisboa Call Center, Apoio Ao Cliente Ref: 139-002401-1
We are Adecco! Do you like a challenge? Are you a dynamic person with experience in insolvency portfolio management and team leadership? We are looking for new talents who want to enter the financial world and make one of our clients grow!
- Organisation of the daily work (daily review and strategy according to the portfolio)
- Updating and controlling the different reports
- Segmentation and monitoring of Field Collectors and Lawyers
- Monitoring KPIs (Collections area, managers, portfolio vs. objectives...)
- Management of the Portugal collection team:
o Quality control of managerso Monitoring of individual performance and corresponding feedbacko Implementation of monthly incentives for the team according to goals vs. achievements
- Search for continuous improvement and efficiency in the area of debt collection.
- Native Portuguese and fluency in English and/or Spanish.
- Management and leadership skills- Results-oriented and used to working under pressure.
- Proactive in developing and improving strategies, processes, tools, etc.
- Autonomy, responsiveness and a taste for teamwork
- Analytical skills and overview of the credit cycle.
- Proficiency in over-indebtedness and contentious recovery procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools - especially Excel
- Perm contract with the client (base salary + targets)
- Flexibility (working hours, teleworking, ...)
- Training with immersion in other departments
- Possibility of being part of an inclusive and diverse team (with different nationalities) and young environment
- Fun and learning in our local and international events
- Possibility of taking part in solidarity actions.