2023-03-01 Lisboa Call Center, Apoio Ao Cliente Ref: 241-000814-1
Are you a Dutch and English speaker looking for your opportunity to embrace a Remote position in sunny Portugal?
Do you enjoy customer service and tech support, and ready to learn?
We have the challenge for you!
To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests. Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
• Fluent in Dutch and English.
• Technical Capability. Works under supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
• Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems are ‘beyond them’ and escalates so they can be resolved.
• Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectation/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
• Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
• Personal Development Takes ownership of own development and has a development plan in place. Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
• Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Permanent contract with the client;
- Base Salary + SIGNING BONUS;
- Company Benefits (health and life insurance, 25 vacation days).
- Work from home (in Portugal);
- Work contract with our client;
- MON-FRI working hours.