2023-03-01 Lisboa Call Center, Apoio Ao Cliente Ref: 241-000814-1
Adecco is dedicated to the recruitment and selection of professionals for direct contracting by its clients. We work with companies from the most diverse sectors and look for candidates for all types of functions and levels of qualification.
To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests. Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
• Fluent in Dutch and English.
• Technical Capability. Works under supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
• Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems are ‘beyond them’ and escalates so they can be resolved.
• Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectation/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
• Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
• Personal Development Takes ownership of own development and has a development plan in place. Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
• Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Base Salary;
- Company Benefits;
- Work from home;
- Work contract with our client;
- Monday to Friday work, rotating shifts.