2023-03-27 Oeiras, Lisboa Educação, Formação Ref: 105-003326-1
If you love teaching, and have the talent to manage and educate children and young people, and help them overcome their learning challenges, this offer is for you!
• Be aware of the policies and practices of the teaching centre, particularly around health & safety as well as child protection / safeguarding and share in collective responsibility for their implementation.
• Demonstrate the positive values, attitudes and behaviour expected from children and young people.
• Have high expectations of children and young people and a commitment to ensuring a safe and inclusive environment in which all students behave appropriately and can enjoy and benefit from their attendance at school
• Establish fair, respectful, trusting, supportive and constructive relationships with Young Learners.
• Have a commitment to collaboration and cooperative working with teaching centre staff and parents/guardians of YLs.
-Experience in teaching children or teenagers
-Part-time contract of 30.5 hours per week
-From Tuesday to Friday: 13h00 to 20h30; Saturday 09h00-17h30
-Base salary + Food Allowance
-Long term project