2023-03-17 Lisboa Comercial, Vendas Ref: 241-000825-1
Adecco is currently searching and recruiting for English speakers for it’s international contact center.
You will be responsible for converting leads into Virtual or Physical surveys and then into sales by assessing all move requirements. You will be targeted on converting leads into tangible business for Santa Fe Relocation. Sales enquiries include web leads, email leads, lead generators and phone enquiries. Cooperate with sales and operational team members to ensure a smooth coordination of the leads.
You do not need to have professional experience in the area, however, you will need to have good communication skills and customer orientation.
• Understanding of the sales processes
• Ability to actively develop sales leads.
• Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team
• Work effectively in a team environment
• Be able to manage time effectively and set priorities to adhere to deadlines
• Demonstrate initiative, yet be able to follow instructions and procedures
• Demonstrate well-developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Deliver exceptional customer service and experiences at all times
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding and adhere to policies surrounding confidentiality and privacy of the client, product, and company information
• Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, and personal appearance.
• Display a high level of commitment to continuous professional development and quality customer service.
• Have, or quickly acquire, a clear understanding of the company policies and procedures and comply with these at all times
• Demonstrate and promote the company core values at all times.
- Direct contract with the client
- Base salary + attendance bonus + sales commissions
- Schedules: MON-FRI between 7h00-20h00 (8hour shifts + 1 hour lunch break)