2023-03-23 Lisboa Comercial, Vendas Ref: 241-000826-1
Adecco is currently searching and recruiting for German speakers for it’s international contact center.
• Delivering a high level of productivity through effective time management and by identifying opportunities to maximize sales (up-sell/cross-sell), by classifying and recommending appropriate packages.
• Delivering premium customer service and representing a culture and environment that is willing to go ‘above and beyond’.
• Make outbound and receive inbound calls as required to communicate the value of the packages by delivering an enthusiastic pitch that follows the script(s) provided.
• Be enthusiastic, passionate, and motivated to succeed through learning and following direction.
• Deliver compliant information by following the provided approved script to ensure the client understands the value of the product.
• Maintain accurate records of all client and potential client details, by utilizing the tools, technology and processes provided.
• Ensure complaints are dealt with in an empathetic and resolution orientated manner.
• Participate in and support departmental promotions and initiatives.
• Undertake other duties which may be negotiated from time to time with the Manager/Supervisor.
You do not need to have professional experience in the area, however, you will need to have good communication skills and customer orientation.
• Understanding of the sales processes
• Ability to actively develop sales leads.
• Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team
• Work effectively in a team environment
• Be able to manage time effectively and set priorities to adhere to deadlines
• Demonstrate initiative, yet be able to follow instructions and procedures
• Demonstrate well-developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Deliver exceptional customer service and experiences at all times
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding and adhere to policies surrounding confidentiality and privacy of the client, product, and company information
• Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, and personal appearance.
• Display a high level of commitment to continuous professional development and quality customer service.
• Have, or quickly acquire, a clear understanding of the company policies and procedures and comply with these at all times
• Demonstrate and promote the company core values at all times.
- Direct contract with the client
- Base salary + attendance bonus + sales commissions
- Schedules: MON-FRI between 7h00-20h00 (8hour shifts + 1 hour lunch break)