2023-03-13 Lisboa Administrativo, Secretariado, Receção Ref: 155-001891-2
Adecco is currently searching and recruiting an English speaker for a Service Order Maintenance role for one of our clients.
Do you want to be part of an international team?
• The person will join the special team in GRM who’s covering everything with regards to Service Order change requests.
• Experience in SAP Software functionality / SAP CRM really appreciated.
• Person has to communicate with different environments, be comfortable with high workload during month end period.
• extensions and update of Service Orders (e.g. change of call-off days, add new line items) in CRM
• preparation of cancellation of Service Orders, incl. communication to other involved teams
• daily support in monitoring topics
• English language skills required (oral and written)
• Good, effective communication and organizational skills
• Intercultural awareness as we are an international team
• Ability to work with a virtual organization
• Profound knowledge of Outlook
• Good team spirit and flexibility
• Independent and self-organized, willingness to learn and highly motivated
We offer a diversified working environment and interesting tasks by supporting project staffing, plus the opportunity to build a fantastic network.
Our goal is to create a better understanding of and transparency on consulting, sales and project business.
After ramp up the candidate will take responsibility of special topics and work independently on operational tasks.
This is expected to be of at least one year’s duration.
1800€, plus food allowance: 7,63€/per day