2023-04-28 Matosinhos, Porto Finanças, Contabilidade, Auditoria Ref: 252-000199-1
Our company is recruiting for a Legal Contract Manager to be based in the new Porto office. We are looking
for the Legal Contract Manager to strengthen our international team and provide dedicated support on
one or more Global Strategic Contracts in a multi-cultural environment.
Your main responsibilities:
• Support, when needed, the drafting of local agreements under the Master Agreement
working with local Legal Counsels.
• Advise & train the wider teams on the contractual and admin requirements to increase
compliance and drive profitability through a right use of the contracts.
• Prepare and present contract trainings across the account.
• Implement the contractual governance, change control procedures and maintain accurate
historical and admin logs.
• Draft contractual caveats / give recommendations after having assessed the risks to
precede changes and deviations from the agreed terms.
• Ensure the right approval channel for contractual changes based on internal delegations
and change control procedures.
• Take part to Governance meetings with the Client and the Central Account Team when
• Ensure consistency with the contract management tools (Excel trackers, EQMS, etc.) &
procedures already developed for other global accounts.
• Ensure that contracts and contractual deliverables are in place.
• Ensure compliance to Group / Global Client Contracts DOAs & contractual governance.
• Report and monitor contract compliance
• Regular coordination with regional and country teams regarding the preparation,
completion and sign-off of the change control documents.
• Participate on risk assessment, working closely with the Subject Matter Experts at
Account and Group levels and followed with concrete preventive and corrective actions
• A 3 to 5 years overall contract management and legal experience in commercial contracts
in the English language and in a multi-jurisdictional environment, drafting amendments
and follow-up of contractual changes,
• Knowledge of services agreements and experience in the Facility Management Industry
is a plus.
• Ability to prioritize work and to deliver under tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, team player
• Strongly organized, with the ability to prioritize work.
• Ability to advice on contractual requirements and to support business in achieving
• Fluent English is a must have. Fluent in French is a plus - B2 minimum
- Direct contract with client;
- Salary + 8.32€ Food Allowance in card + Health Insurance + Bónus
- Hybrid Model (3 days in home and 2 days in office)