2023-05-02 Lisboa Call Center, Apoio Ao Cliente Ref: 139-002488-1
Adecco Human Resources is currently searching and hiring, through it's Shared Service Center Recruitment team, English Speaking candidates for a role of Accounts Receivable
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES of this Position:
• Performing day to day allocation on SAP of customer incoming payments, along with
verifying, classifying and recording accounts receivables' data on SAP.
• Ensure the respect for the rules and standards of the task.
• Identifying, indicating deviations and reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager
• Ensure good operational, day-to-day, relationships customers and suppliers.
Background and experience:
Technical and Professional Studies on Finance / Economics / Accounting / Management
/Audit, preferably having a High-Level Education or equivalent.
• Work Experience:
Minimum 1 year on Accounts Receivable or similar job position (Accounts Payable,
General Ledger, Treasury).
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Client Orientation
• SAP: experience or other similar ERP systems (desirable).
• Microsoft Office Suite (Focus on Excel): Intermediate/Hands-on experience level.
• Working languages:
English: (Minimum: B1).
• Data entry skills:
Knack for numbers and ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures.
Salary: 1,100 euros/month gross;
Meal Allowance: 8.32€/day in a card;
Temporary Employment Contract: Open ended (expected period: 6 months);
Working hours: 08:30h - 17:30h, from Monday to Friday; Hybrid working regime (on-the-job-training period: first month is face-to-face work in the office, after the first month " hybrid regime)
;Workload: 40 hours / week;
Start date: urgent