2023-05-08 Oeiras, Lisboa Finanças, Contabilidade, Auditoria Ref: 241-000884-1
Adecco Human Resources is, through it's Shared Service Center Recruitment team, searching candidates previous experience in Cash Collections and fluent in German and English for a role of German Cash Collection Specialist for it's prestigious client company.
• Manage customer/account queries to ensure sales ledger balances are clean on customer account;
• Successful management of due and overdue balances on customer account, maximizing On Time Payment for all Customers;
• Notify Markets of uncollectable debt risks & mitigate where possible;
• Collection activities based on Market Collection Strategy;
• Respond to incoming collection concerns from the customer and internal stakeholders;
• Focus on Customer Service, ensuring good communication levels to identify and resolve problems on customer’s accounts;
• Analyse and check KPIs on quality of services provided and present during Daily Operational Reviews (DOR’s);
• Participate in KPIs trends (SLAs), root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
• Execute identified business and internal controls of Collections processes;
• Review and propose updates, through company, to the Standard Routines due to legal or process changes.
• Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar;
• Previous experience in Collection or Finance area is an advantage;
• Proficiency in English and German;
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and SAP is a plus;
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
• High Customer Service skills;
• Able to propose and implement improvements in procedures.
• Opportunity to work in a reference company in its sector;
• Salary conditions compatible with professional experience;
• Dynamic and versatile work environment;
• Work contract with our client;
• Initial and continuous training.