2023-05-09 Maia, Porto Call Center, Apoio Ao Cliente Ref: 212-000184-1
Adecco Human Resources is recruiting Auto Warranty Auditors for a new international project
• Executing remote automotive warranty audits process framework for Germany;
• Use the available tools to obtain supporting information for the audits;
• Initiate, elaborate and finalise the remote audits within the defined deadline;
• Preparation of the audit planning, including the work program, as well as background research regarding the audit topic;
• Conducting document reviews and data analysis;
• Conducting interviews, status meetings and closing meeting with the auditees;
• Creating audit report;
• Follow-up and evaluation of agreed audit actions.
• Comply with procedures and process for Audits;
• High level of independence, tenacity and resilience in executing audits and resolving audit issues, while remaining objective;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in French, is mandatory;
• Knowledge in Auto Mechanics is a plus;
• Preference of experience in audit;
• Capacity to learn and autonomous mindset;
• Team spirit;
• Positive thinking and dynamism;
• Preference for local residence, in Portugal.
RBM 1.160€; IHT: 290€; SA: 8,32/dia util; Até 1450€ bonus anual;
Hybrid work system.
40H semanais das 08h00 às 20h00, apesar de o horário que prevemos mais utilizado será das 09h00 às 18h00 de 2ª a 6ª feira