2023-05-10 Porto Call Center, Apoio Ao Cliente Ref: 241-000889-3
Adecco Human Resources is currently searching and hiring, through it's Shared Service Center Recruitment team, Danish/ Swedish or Norwegian Speaking candidates for a role of Digital Support Representative for it's client.
The Digital Support Team is responsible to offer the best customer experience through our Remote Support Solutions. We add value to our internal and external customers by providing the best Remote Hardware, Software and Network Solutions. This role is critical in the Support Cycle by proactively selling the benefits of troubleshooting via Telephone, Video Conferencing and Web Chat.
This position requires superior Customer Support skills that include Empathy and Sense of Urgency as well as sound Technical Skills & Aptitude.
• Fluent in Danish/Finnish/Norwegian or Swedish and English;
• Post-Secondary Education is an asset;
• 1-2 years of related experience preferred;
• Demonstrated Superior Customer Service Skills;
• Experience using Social Media technologies (Skype, Facetime, Google Duo);
• Experience with Apple and Android devices to support video conferencing;
• Solve Customer Hardware, Software and Networking problems at first contact;
• Solid Problem-Solving Skills;
• Ability to communicate effectively – listening, written & verbal;
• Ability to deliver results independently and as a part of a team;
• Strong Organizational, Prioritization & Time Management Skills;
• Critical thinking and decision making;
• Ability to multitask effectively with attention to detail;
• High level of achievement and self-motivation;
• Able to pick up new technology quickly.
• Direct contract with the client;
• Competitive salary;
• Quarter performance bonus;
• Monthly meal allowance & Monthly language bonus;
• Recognition program for referral friends;
• On site Canteen, GYM, Soccer Field and Swimming Pool;
• On-site Kitchen and Vending Machines with competitive prices;
• Private Healthcare, Doctor on site, Wellbeing Program;
• Work-life balance & parenthood program;
• Great river view office location with easy access by public transportation (metro + bus);
• Training & Development in a 24X7 E-Learning Platform;
• Careers Opportunities based on performance;
• The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility Program and participate in several initiatives with focus on our community, the environment, diversity and inclusion.
If you have the profile, please do not hesitate into sending your cv!