2023-05-15 Lisboa Marketing,publicidade, Relações Públicas Ref: 155-002026-1
We are seeking an Account Coordinator to support MSA!
The individual in this role will support Account Managers and Account Executives by triaging, assigning and resolving ticket requests received through internal stakeholders, serving as a point of contact to resolve client and stakeholder escalations related to bulk implementation of search optimizations and feature adoption.
This position is focused on consistent execution excellence, compliance and works collaboratively to solve problems.
• Support the Sales Account Team across varying tasks including (and not limited to) Excel creation and analysis, supporting the surfacing of optimization and customer account analysis, PBi dashboard creation and account admin
• Serve as an inter-team point of contact, gathering escalation information and client/business impact as needed to send escalations from internal teams to partner teams to quickly and professionally resolve client issues
• Track all requests using a ticketing system and work closely with stakeholders to complete tasks, troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Effectively follow process and guidelines
• Review account health and provide proactive search optimizations
• Coordinate with team members to manage daily team workload and schedules
• Help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
• Stay up to date with new product releases and reporting functionality
• 8am – 5pm Portugal time but flexibility for hours is available
• Readiness and capability to learn search engine marketing
• Fluency in English mandatory, Italian is a bonus
• Critical thinker who is organized and can make decisions based on clear priorities
• Problem solver and multitasker who can partner well with other teams
• Collaborative teammate who can build successful team relationships with partners
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
• Positive and creative ‘can do’ attitude with a strong work ethic
• Self-motivated and willing to contribute ideas
• Microsoft Advertising Certification or equivalent
• Experienced using Excel to analyze information, including data manipulation, V-Lookups, creating and using pivot tables, and data analysis
• Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerBi, Outlook, Word, PPT)
• Rate max.: 1400 to 1445€ per month
• Start Date: June 2023
If you are interested to know more, please sent your cv!