💥Are you interested in working for an international company? Are you looking for a company that values you as a person? Are you driven by results? Are you looking for a company that values you as a person? If this is you, and you speak German and English, we do have the perfect opportunity for you! 👉 What will your day be like? ▪ Support the purchasing function within the business; ▪ Manage requests and conduct quality checks related to the ordering process; ▪ Create purchase orders for goods and services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets; ▪ Create order schedules; ▪ Request, track and validate order acknowledgements; ▪ Collect and assess data related to blocked invoices and provide analysis in case of escalations; ▪ Setup, verification and regular updating of eCatalogs in the system; ▪ Develop process documentations and conduct trainings. 👉 Our ideal candidate: ▪ Language skills: German + fluent English; ▪ 3+ years of experience in indirect purchasing or relatedpurchasing areas; ▪ College degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification; ▪ Solid understanding of best practice procurement techniques;
▪ Advanced knowledge of MS office tools;
▪ Good working experience in SAP;
▪ Willingness to travel;
▪ Communication skills and cooperative mindset;
▪ High level of accountability and accuracy;
▪ Team player with a good sense for different company/ countrycultures. 👉 What we offer: ▪ Direct contract with our client; ▪ Competitive salary + meal allowance + performance bonus; ▪ Hybrid model work from home/office - Campo Grande, Lisbon. ▪ Flexible schedules between Monday - Friday; ▪ Being part of an innovative team, in a high-tech environment. If your experience and expectations meet the requirements, do not hesitate to apply!
Porque acreditamos no Talento sem etiquetas, estamos comprometidos com a não discriminação, promovendo a diversidade, a inclusão e a equidade no mercado de trabalho.