2023-06-02 Matosinhos, Porto Finanças, Contabilidade, Auditoria Ref: 252-000212-1
Adecco Human Resources is working with a world leader company in quality of life services with more than 50 years of experience.
We are looking for a Credit and Collections in the city of Porto.
• Working closely with customers and internal teams to solve the non-payment root cause.
• Manage customer relationships, which includes problem resolution and root cause analysis.
• Proactively tracks and collects Trade Debts.
• Provide visibility, support, and follow-up for disputed invoices.
• Understand customer invoice approval flow and timelines for payment runs.
• Support ongoing technological project improvements/solutions.
• Provide a forecast of expected payment for the open items in scope.
• Deliver accurate reporting to Business and Operations.
• Work very closely with R&A (receive and apply) team
• Degree in Finance / Accounting / Management / related fields;
• Fluent in Spanish + English
• Relevant work experience (in collections or credit management department, shared service centers, accounting, or business area);
• SAP or other accounting ERP skills (will be a plus);
• Business Oriented (Credit and Collections / Billing / Payment allocations / Sales and Operations).
• Direct contract with client with possibility for internal growt;
• Health insurance;
• Performance bonus;
• Platform with several e-learning courses.