2023-08-08 Lisboa Administrativo, Secretariado, Receção Ref: 241-000983-1
Adecco Human Resources is searching and recruting for German and Engish speakers for a role of Junior Customer Master Data.
The main responsabilities for this role:
- Follow the processes to maintain data quality in key systems;
- Seek and gather accurate information to fully support customers.
- Processing all Customer Master Data inputs and changes
- Accountability for managing the administration of all customer-related data
- Ensuring that service quality levels fully meet expectations
- Identifying and communicating gaps, queries, and errors
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service
- Supporting improvement programs
- Informing Team Lead of any issues or opportunities with existing activities
- Special data related projects as assigned by management
- School Education: High School Completed
- Strong computer skills including basic knowledge of Microsoft office tools / Intermediate knowledge of
- German B2 or more + fluent English
- Has history of working in a Multinational & cross-functional, collaborative team environment
- Understanding of customer administration matters for different countries
- Has a proactive, “take-charge” work ethic, showing ambition and a drive to succeed
- Direct contract with the client;
- Competitive salary wage;
- Monday to Friday - 9h-18h;
- Hybrid position.