2023-08-18 Lisboa Administrativo, Secretariado, Receção Ref: 155-002189-1
- General administrative activities such as scanning, photocopying, profiling, issuing documentation and monitoring mailbox.
- Print, process and send standard letters and emails as needed.
- Accurate, timely and efficient data entry and quality verification of cash receipts to company standards, including support for data cleaning projects and bulk change processing.
- Provides exceptional service standards/KPIs and keeps relevant data up to date.
- Contact with internal and external parties to answer and resolve queries within the processing deadlines.
- Support the preparation of management information reports, as requested, using various reporting methods and tools.
- Participate in the implementation of continuous improvement or change of project work and processes.
- Conduct ad hoc reports and projects to develop the credit control service across the enterprise and improve, standardize and automate processes whenever possible.
- Manage and execute the direct debt process, to reconcile differences between client and broker accounts, disburse cash received, help recover and resolve outstanding and overdue debts and manage a small portfolio of brokers.
- Distribute monthly statements and mailings of overdue accounts to our customers and resolve any queries so that open items are settled promptly.
- Resolve underwriter queries and broker queries by email, letter and phone.
- Support other teams to cover absences and peak workloads.
- Reconcile bank transactions with the Finance Department.
- Proficient in spoken and written English is Mandatory!!!
- Bachelor's qualification is a Plus
- Experience in similar tasks
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
Gross Base Value: €964.29
Food Subsidy/Day: 9€ (paid by meal card) Apx. 198€ gross
Language premium: 83€
- Project with continuity;
- Hours from 09:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Friday;
- Portuguese holidays from Monday to Friday are worked but paid at 100%
- Hybrid work (Sporadically going to the office in Saldanha)