2023-08-24 Oeiras, Lisboa Educação, Formação Ref: 241-000995-1
Are you passionate about the quality and training field? Looking for a long-term project with professional growth perspectives? We're recruiting Swiss German speaking candidates to work in a hybrid system!
• Development and implementation of standard methodologies of training;
• Provide training classes to new employees and/or Service providing staff to ensure the quality of procedures according to the guidelines;
• Leverage the Learning Management System to ensure training development and the accuracy of records;
• Review and ensure the training materials and the Learnings' assets are monitored and maintained to quality standards;
• Build, implement and monitor audit control for HR Operations to help the team achieve specific goals related with quality, quantity and documentation of calls and transactions, maintaining high level of data integrity, ensuring continuous integration of QA feedback;
• Assist the surveys related with Voice of Customer (VoC) program;
• Repair and maintain quality to different types of documentation inside the department;
• Participate in project teams to improve the competency-based training program and Development Sciences to ensure they fit the Quality practices implemented throughout key functional areas within Development Sciences;
• Partner with key stakeholders across the organization to address training compliance-related issues and work proactively to improve processes or provide training support services that reduces training risks.
• Advanced Spoken and Written Knowledge in English;
• Advanced Spoken and Written Knowledge in Swiss German;
• Advanced Knowledge Portuguese and Spanish (is a plus);
• Experience using help desk software and remote support tools;
• Knowledge of CRM systems and social media/Community Management;
• Previous knowledge on Consumer Handling (3-year experience);
• Strong communication skills;
• Demonstrate excellence in 'change management' skills and learning agility;
• High analytical skills and insightful;
• Capable of problem-solving and handle stressful situations;
• Ability to demonstrate a high degree of energy, passion, inspirational leadership, and strong focus on consumer engagement, collaboration, and satisfaction;
• Demonstrable excellence in 'change management' skills and learning agility;
• Experienced in leading, training, and coaching teams.
You can expect:
• A direct work contract with our client;
• The possibility to work in a hybrid system;
• An opportunity to work for a company who values your abilities and invests in your professional growth;
• A fixed base salary plus a monthly language bonus and meal allowance for each worked day, as well as other bonuses and company advantages.
Make sure to apply!