2023-09-20 Oeiras, Lisboa Finanças, Contabilidade, Auditoria Ref: 130-002228-1
We are recruiting a Credit Control Representative for a prestigious pharmaceutical company in Oeiras.
If you have experience in credit control and are fluent in English, this opportunity is for you!
- Maintenance of existing credit accounts;
- Credit risk assessment, and periodic review and corrective action on existing accounts;
- Reduction of DSO and over 60 day debt to agreed targets;
- Monthly reporting on the aging detail of accounts under your control.
- Ideally, you have 2 years experience in credit control;
- Minimum of 2 years Credit Control experience, including Risk Assessment;
- Knowledge and experience of accounting packages; competent in the use of Microsoft Excel (advanced level), including Vlookup and Pivot tables. Microsoft Word and Outlook;
- Fluent in english.
- Contract with Adecco Human Resources;
- Expected duration of the project: 6 months with the possibility of integration;
- Salary conditions according to position.