2023-09-01 Porto Finanças, Contabilidade, Auditoria Ref: 180-000738-1
The Adecco Group is the world's leading Human Resources solutions provider. In Portugal since 1989, Adecco provides daily work for more than 10,000 people, placed in about 1,500 client from various sectors of activity.
Adecco is recruiting Senior Accountant (M/F) for a client located in Porto.
Your team will be the responsible for areas of accounting, treasury, tax, reporting and account consolidation.
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
- Document financial transactions by entering account information;
- Maintain accounting controls, and Recommend financial actions (policies and procedures) by analyzing accounting options;
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information;
- Analyze financial information and summarise error-free financial status (balance sheet, profit and loss statement);
- Act with compliance and provide technical support and new ideas on management;
- Accounting or Finance Degree;
- SAP (Preferential);
- Minimum of 1 year of experience;
- Must be fluent in English (C1);
- Must have some knowledge of French ( Preferential);
- Experience in PowerBI and Bloomberg;
- Excel (Mandatory);
- Immediate availability (Valued).
- Employment Contract - Outsourcing;
- Project for 3 Months with possibility of continuing;
- Base salary + food allowance;
- An exciting working experience;
- Work schedule from monday to friday.