2023-11-20 Sintra, Lisboa Engenharia, Fabrico, Produção Ref: 105-003967-1
Would you like to join a multinational company that is a reference in the pharmaceutical industry?
Do you have experience in team management and availability for rotation shifts? This offer is for you!
- Schedules, performs and reviews all production department activities;
- Ensures that aseptic operations are performed accurately and in compliance with the company’s GMPs and SOPs;
- Generates and implements production/inspection/packaging plans whilst ensuring that manufacturing schedules are developed and executed in full compliance with SOPs, cGMPs, EU and FDA regulations;
- Evaluates the implementation of new/improved procedures that can contribute to enhanced product quality and increased productivity;
- Creates, updates and reviews written procedures;
- Conducts and reviews production investigations reports and protocols;
- Human resources management: managing the staff in the production department, and assist with the recruitment of new staff; conduct direct reports human resources performance evaluation of department employees in conjunction with the HR Department and Department Manager; review, approve and keep track of human resource related information and documentation;
- Conducts training sessions and quality circles (when necessary);
- Ensures that company policies and strategies are conveyed to all production personnel and followed by them, whilst encouraging them to stay motivated.
- Academic degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering;
- 2-4 years of work experience in a regulated manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge and understanding of how to conduct work in an aseptic environment;
- Thorough understanding of the compounding, filling, inspection labelling and packaging processes;
- Aptitude and skills to operate and troubleshoot equipment and machinery;
- English Intermediate Level;
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, Power Point;
- Training and technical coaching;
- Confirmed ability to work in a highly structured environment, and to work independently and as part of a team;
- Verified written and oral communication skills, teamwork and leadership skills.
- Contract directly with the client;
- Life insurance;
- Health insurance.