2024-02-08 Oeiras, Lisboa Finanças, Contabilidade, Auditoria Ref: 241-001167-1
Adecco Human Resources is currently searching and hiring, through it's SharedService Center Recruitment team, English Speaking candidates for a role of UK Cash Collection in Oeiras.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Proactively chase a portfolio of corporate accounts, by phone, email and letter
• Ensure recoveries are made to payment terms and targets
• Build relationships with internal and external customers
• Liaise with account managers and accounts to ensure remedial action is taken to solve problems
• Identify cash flow or inconsistent payment behaviours that should be escalated
• Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations, for both customers and management.
• Statement and reminder letter distribution
• Maintain an accurate record of all chasing activity
• Handle and provide support for disputed invoices
• Respond promptly to internal and external requests
• Suspend risk accounts and support any queries regarding suspended accounts
• English level Native or C2
• Good knowledge of excel is required
• Ability to work under pressure
• Efficiency of following deadlines
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Work hard to achieve monthly targets and KPI´s
•Opportunity to work in a reference company in its sector;
•Salary conditions compatible with professional experience;
•Dynamic and versatile work environment;
•Work contract with our client;
•Initial and continuous training.
Location: Paço de Arcos, Oeiras.